29 Jan “Sail Away” with Yacht Rock 2015
Maggie Speaks and 115 Bourbon Street Present:
On Saturday, February 14th, we set sail on the beautiful seas of Yacht Rock, the smooth sounds from artists like Hall & Oates | Christopher Cross | Huey Lewis & The News | Toto | Gloria Estefan and MANY MORE! Yacht wear and mustaches are encouraged but not required! #fakemustaches #115YachtRock
115 Bourbon Street’s big room will be transformed into a cruising paradise, complete with drink specials. Maggie Speaks will be joined by special guest Brian Hemstock on vocals and Dave Carl on guitar to fully bring out the rich sounds of the original artists. (And yes, we will be rocking our best Yacht Wear).
Need more inspiration? Check out our list of
Top Reasons to Attend Yacht Rock:
- A room full of guilty pleasures is a recipe for magic.
- It’s Valentine’s Day so why not hang out in an era when swinging was prevalent?
- It’s the only show of the year where the Electric Slide is not the cheesiest song of the night.
- Cruises cost too much and this is only $5.
- It’s your best chance to tell your old baby sitter that she was your first crush.
- We all need a break from “Jessie’s Girl” sometimes.
Need more inspiration? Follow the hilarious escapades of Hollywood Steve as he brings you the back stories from the Yacht Rock era:
Binge watch the whole series now, or follow us on Facebook as we post the videos and more reasons to attend the show.